Sure you can!
Look at these basic rules of flirting tips (Actually how to flirt is almost an art form)-- and then read about the follow-up.
• Be Open-- This is as simple as being friendly and down to earth. The two traits that most people find appealing and inviting are: o Confidence, and o A Sense of Humor
• Careful of your drinks-- Here we just use a bit of common sense. If you know that you become a bit ... (fill in the blank) when you have three or more drinks-- pass on third drink. Logical, yes?
• Understand Body Language - You don't really need to read up on reading body language. If their stance toward you seems to be open, and there is eye contact, it doesn't take an expert to know that this person may indeed be interested in talking to you. Don't take your instincts lightly. They are inbred, and generally very reliable.
• Initiate some good conversation starters-- This is as easy as commenting on the food, weather, music, etc. Whatever you do, don't use some funny pick up lines. Really, they don't work-- and make you look somewhat like a jerk. No, I take that back-- not 'somewhat like a jerk ', but definitely like a jerk.
• Be cool-- No pressure on yourself-- or your objective. Remember, the old Real Estate line, "The best deal of the century" will be found again tomorrow. That special person will likely pop up again very soon, so don't put pressure on this one, or yourself.
• Reciprocate with information-- This is a rule that some forget-- and pay for it, almost immediately. Don't make the mistake of giving all kinds of information about yourself-- like dumping a wheelbarrow full of fertilizer on a garden patch. Give information-- but only as it is given to you. So, the word is reciprocate with information-- don't let it be one sided.
• Manners-- If you think that manners are out of place on the 'Flirting 'scene-- Think again. They are important as always. Perhaps they are even more important-- because they are increasingly rare.
Now, after looking at the guideposts above-- what now?
An opening is pretty simple. Anyone can comment on the weather. Now, what do I say?
Now, the rubber hits the road. In the 'how to flirt 'arena - something good has to follow a simple opening statement. This is where you separate the 2nd placers from the winners.
To do so, you must master some conversation starters, and to be able to follow through with witty conversation, humor, and charm.
Wow-- how do you accomplish that? There are techniques and styles that can be learned-- as any skill can be learned. Is it worth your time to learn these techniques; Not if you want to strike out most of the time-- but, if you want to walk away with the prize-- Hell yes it is worth the effort to learn these things. It will pay you huge dividends in every walk in life-- including flirting!