For those of you who plan on using or already use GPT Sites, I've put together some tips to help you start making money and get those offers approved.
1. Clear your Cookies - Make sure cookies are turned on in your browser or your offers will not be approved. Also make sure you clear your cookies often, every 1-3 offers. Cookies are how the sites track what your doing, so the more cookies you have, the harder it will be to approve your completed offer.
2. Free Private Number - When doing offers or surveys you will asked for your phone number. Not all will send you phone calls but some will. If your not on the National Do Not Call Registry, sign up it will stop the calls Or where you can set up a free
3. RoboForm - I recommend downloading RoboForm for doing offers. It auto fills your information on offers for you, and its free.
4. Email addresses - Use separate email addresses for completing offers. Your main with the site itself is fine, But the offers will spam your email. Switching up on a few different emails addresses will also help get offers approved faster.
5. Credit cards - If you choose to participate in a trial offer that uses a credit card, Make sure you end the trial on time to avoid any more charges and if you want to be safe, you can use the prepaid visa cards that you can get at your local store.
6. Information - Always use correct information, With false information some offers wont approve and you could be banned. If your worried about giving your address, i have not received anything in the mail.
7. Duplicate Offers - Make sure you don't do the same offer twice, or do the same offers from different GPT sites. It could get you banned or cause the offer to not approve.
8. Hitting ALT + (the plus sign) to auto select no on offer pages - This is a tip i wish someone told me when i started
9. Surveys - If the GPT site has daily surveys, i recommend doing them. The surveys usually have a higher payout than most offers and only take 1-10 mins depending on the survey.
10. Forums - Most of GPT sites heave there own forum, which there are usually posts about what offers are the fastest to complete and what offers are approving the fastest.